Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thank you!!!

I'd just like to again extend my thanks to everyone who attended yesterday. Despite the chilly temperature, we had a great time and raised a lot of money for Southeast Pug Rescue. A special thanks and congratulations goes to our two big prize winners - Paul and Crystal M. who raised the most money and Mike N. who logged the most miles. In total, we managed to log over 200 miles and raise over $700 for rescue. Here are a few photos from the day:












I'd also like to again thank our sponsors for the event and encourage everyone to check them out, they are some fantastic businesses!

Dizzy's Dog Wash
Ulmer Studios
The Flower Pot, Smyrna
Scrap in Style TV
AIG American General
My Dog Ate It
Chili's on Sam Ridley Pkwy
Kroger on Sam Ridley Pkwy

Thanks again to all and I look forward to seeing you again next year!

No comments: